3 bedroom detached house for saleBroad Lane, Grappenhall, Warrington
Withdrawn from Market
- Unique Detached Lodge
- Highly Sought After Location
- Impressive Proportions
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Large Beautifully Presented Gardens
- Internal Inspection Essential
Built in the late 1890s for the Parr Family of Grappenhall Heyes, The Lodge, Broad Lane is listed as a 'building of local interest' and offers a completely unique purchase opportunity in Grappenhall Village.
The original accommodation has been extended and much improved to provide adaptable accommodation of impressive proportions which must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Features include; an impressive dining hall, sitting room, breakfast kitchen, large garden room, three bedrooms, ensuite, and family bathroom. Outside the large private gardens are a particular feature and benefit from a favourable southwesterly aspect.
Early Viewing Essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63321490.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8436572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams , Stockton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.