2 bedroom flat for saleHampton Road, Hampton Hill
- Victorian conversion flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom with shower over bath
- Recently fitted double glazing and boiler
- Open fireplace
- Long lease and share of freehold
- Close to Teddington High Street, Hampton Hill High Street & Bushy Park
- EPC Rating C
This is a charming two-bedroomed Victorian conversion flat located on the border of Teddington and within close proximity of Royal Bushy Park.
Internally the property is presented in good condition and benefits from having a modern kitchen and bathroom, double glazed windows, high ceilings and an open fireplace. Outside there is a garage at the rear which is accessed via Laurel Road.
Teddington High Street is close by and has a charming atmosphere with a sophisticated selection of boutique shops and restaurants. Transport links are frequent, Teddington Station is close by offering direct access into London Waterloo and there are regular buses into both Richmond and Kingston town centres and Heathrow airport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63321493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27511652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill & Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.