3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street, South Hiendley, S72
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Combi Central Heating System
- Spacious Living Room & Dining Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms & Large Attic Bedroom
- Long Lawned Front Garden & Rear Enclosed Yard
- Driveway & Detached Garage to The Rear
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY WHITEGATES
Offered for sale at an attractive price for a quick sale is this three bedroom end terrace house with a long front garden, rear yard, driveway and detached garage. Having UPVC double glazing a recently installed combi boiler the accommodation briefly comprises:- living room, inner hall, dining kitchen, stairs and landing, two bedrooms, bathroom, further staircase and attic room.
14' 3" x 11' 9" (4.35m x 3.6m)
UPVC double glazed front door with frosted glass window above leading into the living room with central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and living flame effect gas fire set to surround and hearth.
Staircase leading off.
14' 3" x 11' 11" (4.35m x 3.65m)
Fitted with a range of units to both high and low levels with laminate work tops, inset stainless steel sink unit, cooker point and plumbing for washer. Combi boiler behind cupboard, central heating radiator, under stairs storage and UPVC double glazed rear window and door to garden.
14' 3" x 11' 9" (4.35m x 3.6m)
Double bedroom with storage cupboard and fitted double wardrobe. Central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
8' 11" x 8' 8" (2.73m x 2.66m)
Good sized single bedroom with central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Furnished with a modern panelled bath having electric shower over, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled, heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed rear window with frosted glass.
Stairs and Landing
Further staircase behind door from first floor landing to attic bedroom.
15' 10" x 14' 0" (4.84m x 4.27m)
Spacious room with central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed gable window.
Long enclosed lawned front garden with gated access and pathway to the front door. Rear enclosed block paved yard with wrought iron railings and gated access to both the side and rear. Parking space and detached garage at the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63321511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELM170270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Hemsworth & South Elmsall . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.