4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOak Avenue, Hampton
- Recently built family home
- 8 years building warranty
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Stunning family room
- Built to a high specification
- Bi-Folding doors
- Off street parking
- EPC rating B
This is a fantastic newly built four bedroom semi-detached family home situated in heart of Hampton.
On the ground floor there is a large open plan kitchen/reception which has underfloor heating, CCTV, surround sound speaker system, beautifully designed skylights and bi-folding doors opening out onto the private rear garden. The kitchen is modern and benefits from fully fitted appliances and plenty of storage. There is also a separate reception room to the front and a w.c.
To the first floor there is a bright and spacious master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a large double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and plenty of storage in the eaves.
Outside there is off-street parking with side access to the large rear garden which has a home office and a large wooden built shed.
Oak Avenue is a residential road in the heart of Hampton and is very family friendly. Hampton Village is within walking distance which offers an array of boutique shops, cafes and a Waitrose food store. Transport links are great with regular trains into London Waterloo and easy access to the M3 and M25 motorways. There are many well regarded schools locally, plus regular buses into both Richmond and Kingston town centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63321517.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27511662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill & Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.