3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSummerfield Road, Chesterfield
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Separate Bay Window Dining Room
- Spacious Lounge With Log Burning Stove
- uPVC Conservatory Overlooking The Rear Garden
- Modern Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off Street parking For Numerous Cars & Garage
- GCH, DG , Ground Floor W.C. & Owned Solar Panels
- Energy Rating - B
£197,000 (Offers In Region Of) Located on a quiet road a short walk from Chesterfield Town Centre, local shops and Queens Park is this beautifully presented and contemporary styled three bedroom semi-detached family home. Ideally suited to modern living the property is deceptively spacious offering over 1200 sq. ft. of flexible, neutrally decorated accommodation set across two levels, a fantastic private enclosed rear garden and ample off street parking with garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63321817.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795012536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.