2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRathmore Road, Torquay
- 200 Yards From Torquay Seafront
- Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Wet Room/WC, Separate Cloakroom/WC
- Utility Area
- Off Road Parking For 1 Car, Single Garage
- Level Gardens, Open Views
- EPC Rating - D
This 2 bedroom detached bungalow would benefit from some updating and has accommodation briefly comprising reception hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining area, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, wet room/wc, utility area and further cloakroom/wc. Outside there is a single garage, off road parking for 1 car and level enclosed gardens which also enjoys some open views over the adjacent playing field across towards Torquay harbour.
The property occupies a convenient level position within approximately 200 yards from Torquay seafront and adjacent to Torquay train station which gives easy access to Newton Abbot and mainline links to London Paddington. The property requires some updating and an internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8224894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.