3 bedroom town house for saleThe Willows, The Woodlands, Poolsbrook, Chesterfield, S43 3LP
Offers in Region of
- THIS PLOT HAS BEEN REDUCED BY £25,000
- Superb Newbuild - 3 bedroom town house
- Generous sized footprint - est. 1033 sq feet.
- Open living kitchen, dining room, lounge.
- Downstairs W/C and family bathroom
- Whole top-floor master bedroom with Skylight
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Allocated secure parking
- 10 Plots available
THE WILLOWS - a three bedroom town house. It will comprise an open living kitchen, dining room, lounge, a downstairs w/c, three bedrooms (2 double and 1 single) and a family bathroom. Also with off street, secure allocated parking.
For viewings, please enquire via our office and 01246 540540.
** A BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT is coming to Poolsbrook, Chesterfield **
The Woodlands site will comprise of 10 x 3 bedroom town houses, 5 x 2 bed town houses and 15 x 2 bed flats (4 x Ground floor, 4 x 1st Floor, 4 x 2nd Floor and 3 x Penthouse).
Prices range from £179,995 - floor plans are available.
Viewings are welcome. Please call us for more information - 01246 540540.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63322429.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHES99301427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.