3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNr Constantine Bay, Padstow
- Gorgeous barn conversion just moments from Constantine Bay
- Interior designed accommodation presented to the highest of standards
- Larger open plan kitchen, dining living room
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Stunning specification and detail throughout
- Enclosed gardens
- Parking for 3 cars & Garage
- An exquisite property in one of Cornwall's most desirable areas
- Superb holiday letting records with considerable income
- Secure storage area for wetsuits, bikes etc
Stunning semi-detached barn conversion located just moments from Constantine Bay and Trevose Golf Club. Presented to the highest of standards throughout, following a top down renovation in 2017 that is of a standard and specification that is very rarely seen.
This beautiful property can only be described as immaculate and stylish throughout. The interior designed spaces have been beautifully crafted with incredible joinery and many very tasteful details and features. The accommodation includes a fabulous triple aspect open plan living room, kitchen and dining room with a wood burner in situ. Two good bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms complete the principle house and a further delightful double bedroom and bathroom are located within the immediately adjoining annexe.
Outside is a southerly facing garden with a good-sized are of natural slate patio and an area of level lawn. A secure storage area provides space for wet suits, golf clubs and push bikes. Parking for 2 / 3 cars at the front and a further parking space and single garage are located to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63322732.html?premiumA=true
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27510919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rohrs & Rowe, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.