2 bedroom apartment for saleNinian Court, Sadler Street, Manchester, M24
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- VERY POPULAR DEVELOPMENT OF APARTMENTS
- EASILY MANAGABLE, YET SPACIOUS APARTMENT
- CAR PARK
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CLOSE TO MIDDLETON TOWN CENTRE
Stylish two bedroom top floor apartment located within the popular development of apartments know as 'Ninian Court'. Ready to move into accommodation which comes highly recommended for internal inspection. Secure entryphone system. Gas central heating. UPVC double glazing. Communal gardens. Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends - please call or email to arrange a viewing.
Ryder & Dutton are delighted to introduce this well presented two bedroom top floor apartment located within the popular development of 'Ninian Court'.
Apartment 48, Ninian Court provides a good size, yet easily manageable living space and will surely appeal to the first time buyer.
The property benefits from a secure entryphone system, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Externally there are attractive communal gardens as well as a residents car park.
Ninian Court is a popular, managed apartment block which is just off Durnford Street. The block is set in attractive and well tended landscaped grounds which offer good parking facilities. The property is conveniently placed for access to Middleton town centre and its comprehensive range of amenities and facilities, whilst Manchester, Rochdale and Oldham centres are easily accessible.
PLEASE NOTE : There is a monthly service charge payable - details to be confirmed by solicitors.
From Long Street turn from onto Durnford Street, then turn left on Sadler Street.
All mains services are available
Top Floor Apartment
5.48m x 2m
2.62m x 1.98m
4.05m x 3m
4.05m x 2.07m
0.91m x 0.74m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63331644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID190374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.