3 bedroom terraced house for saleNewby Place, Ribbleton, Preston
- Three double bedrooms
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Superb links to the city centre
- uPVC double glazed throughout
- EPC D
No chain delay is offered on this deceptively spacious three bedroom family home that is simply bursting with potential.
Well appointed, the property offers three DOUBLE bedrooms, gardens to the front and rear all nestled in a fantastic cul-de-sac location.
Sat within a wealth of local amenities and with superb links to Preston, M6, M55 and M61. This house offers everything a modern family might need.
The property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, large utility/storage room, ground floor wc, landing, three double bedrooms and family bathroom and a large rear garden. EPC EPC D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63335888.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN160279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.