3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKirkgunzeon, Dumfries, DG2
Offers in Region of
- Charming Traditional Built Cottage
- Spacious Flexible Living
- Generous Private Plot
- Garage And Outbuildings
- Open Countryside Views
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal For A Couple Or Young Family
- Easy Access To New DGRI Hospital
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
* Charming Rural Country Cottage
* Premium Home Offering Breathtaking Views
* Easy Access To Town And New DGRI Hospital
* Generous Flexible Living Throughout
Finished and maintained both internally and externally to a very high standard, this stunning detached country cottage is an opportunity that must be viewed to allow full appreciation. The generous accommodation comprises: entrance porch to spacious kitchen/diner, large living room, conservatory to rear, utility, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedroom two, bedroom three/study and shower room WC. Planning permission has been approved for a kitchen / living room extension (available upon request). Externally there are beautifully landscaped gardens with mature shrubs and lawn around. Parking is readily available and there is also a garage, outbuilding, greenhouse and workshop. Offered to sale with no onward chain, viewing is strongly recommended. EPC=E
10 miles from Dumfries and only 4 miles from Dalbeattie, you are set in the countryside yet well placed to access major towns. Dalbeattie a small town offering a wide range of amenities including local shops, public houses, leisure facilities, doctors and schooling for all age groups. Dumfries, the main town, offers all amenities of a normal town, with Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary, university, major road links and train station. The area is renowned for walking, fishing and shooting enthusiasts.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63337648.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528734094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.