2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRumbolds Close, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious 2 bedroom central home
- Generous room sizes
- Tucked away location
- Sunny rear garden
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (67)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £310,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
If space is on your wish list then look no further as this amazing home has enough to make you go 'WOW' the very second you walk through the door. Having been refurbished to a beautiful standard, you will be in awe of not only the size inside but also the attention to detail.If you enjoy entertaining then you will simply love the size of the lounge and dining area which combine to form an impressive open space.If you've always wanted a decent size kitchen area then you will be pleased with the space here as there is plenty of room for getting out the recipe books and cooking up a storm! The 2 large bedrooms are serviced by a beautiful bathroom. The rear garden is easy to maintain, so all you need to do is set up the table and chairs, fire up the barbecue and enjoy the sunshine! With lots of parking, this immaculate tardis really does have it all.Rumboldswhyke School is literally at the end of the road, please don't think you will be inundated with an abundance of cars at the school pick up and drop off times, the school has asked parents not to drive into the close for obvious reasons and have allowed unrestricted parking in the permitted areas surrounding the school.
What the Owner says:
We had discounted this house initially when looking for a property. It needed a great deal of modernising and the photos were terrible! We were pleasantly surprised after reviewing the dimensions and were very impressed upon viewing. We have completely refurbished the house, replacing & updating the kitchen, bathroom and not to mention the decor.We have seen a property we are most interested in and are ready to move right away.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 11'10 into bay x 9'0 (3.61m x 2.75m)
- Lounge/Diner: 15'9 x 14'3 (4.80m x 4.35m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 10'7 up to fitted wardrobes (3.48m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'9 x 8'3 (4.50m x 2.52m)
- Bathroom: 9'11 x 7'3 (3.02m x 2.21m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63338332.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.