2 bedroom flat for sale** A Superb Town Centre Apartment 30 Minutes From London St Pancras**
Withdrawn from Market
- Town Centre Location
- *A Lovely Third Floor Town Centre Apartment*
- *Laminate Flooring*
- *Electric Heating*
- *Modern Fitted Kitchen/Light Filled Accomodation*
- *Two Bathrooms*
- *30 Minutes Door To Door To London St Pancrus By Train/ Views Of The Town Centre*
- *Walking Distance To The Towns Leisure & Shopping Facilities*
- *Double Glazing*
- *No Onward Chain*
** A SUPERB TOWN CENTRE APARTMENT 30 MINUTES FROM LONDON ST PANCRAS** Denzil Gayle from GIGGS & BELL commented this LOVELY 2 BED 2 BATH FLAT would be ideally suited to the discerning London commuter & Investor. The apartment has many features to include, double glazing, laminate flooring, 2 bathrooms, modern kitchen, roof terrace, electric heating, NO ONWARD CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63342886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8433178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Bell, Stopsley, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.