3 bedroom detached house for saleHatherell Road, Chippenham
- Three Bedrooms
- Sun Room
If you are looking for a three bedroom detached family home that is well presented and offers deceptively spacious accommodation then look no further book your early viewing today!
Situated on the popular Pewsham development is this three bedroom detached family house with accommodation comprising cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, sun room, three bedroom, bathroom with built-in television . Additional benefits include gas central heating, Upvc double glazing, home garden office, garage and driveway parking.
The Pewsham development is to the south east of Chippenham town centre. Pewsham itself has an excellent range of local amenities to include shopping parade with take away and convenience store plus a chemist. In addition there is a surgery, public house, primary school and secondary school.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed window to side, radiator, ladder radiator, inset spotlights, stairs to first floor.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, Upvc double glazed window to front, stainless steel ladder radiator, Ceramic tiled floor.
Kitchen 18' 11" max x 14' 9" max ( 5.77m max x 4.50m max )
Range of wall and base units, Ceramic tiled floor, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for dryer, stable door to side, Upvc double glazed window to side, cookerhood, stainless steel ladder radiator, wooden worksurfaces, range style oven, plumbing for dishwasher.
Ceramic tiled floor, underfloor heating, ladder radiator, Upvc double glazed French doors to rear.
Loft access with loft ladder, part boarded and lighting. Upvc double glazed window to side, inset spotlights.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.92m )
Upvc window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.48m max x 3.58m max )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 17' 9" ( 3.17m max x 5.41m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Panelld bath with mixer tap over, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, Ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel ladder radiator, inset spotlighting, built-in over bath television, tiled splashbacks, Upvc double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, extractor fan.
Path to front door.
Up and over door, power and light.
Laid to lawn, side access, outside tap, decking area.
Windows to front, power and light.
From our offices in the Market Place proceed out of town along The Causeway and straight over the roundabout onto London Road. At the roundabout turn right into Pewsham Way and then take the second right into King Henry Drive. Follow this road onto Blackthorn Mews and turn left onto Hatherell Road and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63344014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP107001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.