4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Wouldham, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Extended 4 bedroom detached home
- Garage and driveway to rear
- Stunning bathroom
- Village location
- Front and rear gardens
- EPC energy rating D (65)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Found in the picturesque village location of Wouldham is this rarely available extended 4 bedroom detached home. The current owners have really made some dramatic improvements to the home to create the ideal family space that you now see.
You really get the sense of the village lifestyle when you walk down the garden path and admire the spacious front garden with views towards the Church and river.
When you step into the home, you start to get an appreciation of the amount of living space on offer. Sit and relax in the living room that can comfortably fit all your furniture, complimented with a feature fireplace. The kitchen is well equipped for any budding chefs who will find the formal dining area a delight to wine and dine guests in.
Although you have an easy to maintain garden there are miles of countryside walks that surround you, just waiting to be explored.
With a family lifestyle in mind you have a primary school within walking distance which will certainly help with the morning commute.
Travelling to work couldn’t be any easier as the newly launched bridge to the South West of the village can get you connected to the M2 and M20 motorway in no time at all. For anyone commuting into London Rochester and Halling stations are close by also.
What the Owner says:
My wife and I have lived here for over 17 years and have found the Wouldham village very much to our liking. With a community that is very friendly and the advantages of lovely walks along the river and the Kent downs. Rochester has some fantastic schooling to offer, my daughter went to school at The Rochester Grammar School which she was able to reach everyday with a direct bus route to the school.
There are plenty of nearby pubs, restaurants and a shops all within walking distance.
We now feel the need to down size but are hoping to stay in the village.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 23'0 maximum x 12'10 maximum (7.02m x 3.91m)
- Dining Area: 11'6 x 11'4 (3.51m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 7'6 (3.02m x 2.29m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lean To: 11'6 x 2'0 (3.51m x 0.61m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 10'6 (4.35m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 8'11 (3.97m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 9'11 (3.58m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'11 x 8'5 (2.72m x 2.57m)
- Garage and Driveway
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.