5 bedroom terraced house for saleDrayton Gardens, Ealing, W13
- Five Bedroom Period Home
- Stunning Hand Made 17ft Oak Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Separate Utility Room
- Downstairs WC/Cloakroom
- 0.2 Miles To West Ealing (Crossrail) Station
- Ideal for Nearby Schools and Amenities
- Well Presented Throughout
A simply wonderful five bedroom period home which has been enhanced, upgraded and finished to a high standard by the current vendor. Offering well thought out accommodation which is ideal for family living. Much of the character has been retained including the tessellated tiling in the hallway, picture rails and fireplaces to most rooms. On the ground floor you have a front facing reception room with a feature fireplace, WC/Cloakroom, separate utility room and a stunning 17ft kitchen with dining and seating area. The kitchen cupboards are hand made in solid oak lending to a timeless and robust feel complete with a double Shaws butler sink and space for a 90cm six ring oven. The first floor has two double bedrooms, single bedroom and a luxury four piece Victorian style modern bathroom suite complete with a custom made sauna room. Moving up to the top floor you will find two more bedrooms, eaves storage and another modern bathroom.
Located in the heart of "The Draytons" area of Ealing which is highly sought after due to its proximity to the local amenities and transport services. Drayton Gardens is just 0.2 miles to the excellent West Ealing overground station. Currently the station provides routes out to Heathrow, Reading and Oxford and into London Paddington via Ealing Broadway. With the introduction of Crossrail's Elizabeth Line which is due in 2019, the route will significantly improve beyond London Paddington to include Bond Street, Liverpool Street and several other central London stations as well as Canary Wharf, Stratford and parts of Bexley and Brentwood. Just beyond West Ealing station is a large Waitrose supermarket and there are some great independent shops on The Avenue which is nearby.
Front; Part walled and landscaped front garden area with original mosaic tiled pathway leading to the front door.
Rear; Accessible via the double doors in the kitchen with both patio and lawn areas. Bedding for plants, storage shed and secure gate providing rear access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63344260.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAL170224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.