4 bedroom detached house for saleBraishfield Road, Braishfield, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51
- Popular Village Location
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Guest Bedroom with En-Suite
- Modern Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Study, Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Formal Lounge with triple aspect
- No Forward Chain
- Huge frontage with ample car parking
Spacious living, ideal for busy families or downsizers still wanting room to move.
Set back from the road in the highly sought after and peaceful village of Braishfield, is this attractive detached four bedroom family home. On the ground floor you can find a spacious, light filed formal lounge room thanks to a triple aspect. The kitchen/dining room is the hub of the home, a modern finish with central Island, ideal for entertaining. Furthermore, a large utility room, study and cloakroom can be found on this level. Upstairs, four bedrooms all with built in wardrobes can be found, as well as a family bathroom. The master bedroom and second bedroom both benefit from en-suite shower rooms, freeing up the family bathroom for those busy mornings. With no forward chain, buyers are urged to act quickly to secure.
Braishfield, a small village to the north-west of Romsey, is quietly situated and provides facilities to include two public houses, junior school, village hall and popular village shop. Schools for all ages, both state and private, are readily available. The larger centres of Romsey and Winchester are both within a 20 minute drive, with the city of Southampton about 8 miles distant.
Approached by a long stone laid driveway, flanked by lawns and panel fencing on the Northern boundary and a variety of bushes and trees on the Southern boundary. The rear garden is full enclosed and made up of a large patio area and lawn sections, again with a variety of shrubs and bushes throughout.
Test Valley Borough Council - Band F
Main electricity, water and drainage.
From Romsey proceed towards Winchester on the A3090 and turn left onto Braishfield Road. Proceed over two roundabouts and into the village of Braishfield. The property will be found after about one mile on the left hand side.
6.53m x 5.8m
4.47m x 2.16m
5.4m x 4.47m
5.54m x 3.7m
3.96m x 3.66m
En-Suite Shower Room
3.28m x 3.23m
3.84m x 3.28m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63344931.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROM180089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woolley & Wallis, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.