3 bedroom terraced house for saleEllerby Road, Middlesbrough, TS6
Offers in Region of
- Extended Three Bedroom Semi
- Superbly Presented
- Central Heating Double Glazed
- Kitchen With Some Built In Appliances
- Breakfast Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Enclosed Gardens
- Grage With Roller Shutter Door
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
- EPC Grade D
This is a superbly presented and extended three bedroom family sized property offering accommodation suitable for the growing family yet realistically priced to be of interest to the first time buyer. Briefly comprises:- Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with some built in appliances and opening into breakfast room extension. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and bathroom/wc. Externally there are enclosed gardens to front and rear and shared driveway leads to a detached garage/workshop. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality accommodation on offer. EPC Grade D.
Located in a residential area served by local shops, schools, public houses and clubs. There are excellent transport links including local bus services within a short distance and just a short drive to the A174 / A19.
Having been extended by the present owners this property offers a superb example of a home that has been looked after and maintained to the highest standard. The property is in ready to move into condition and I cannot emphaise enough that internal inspection is highly recommended. Call Your move today to arrange an appointment
Lounge 15' 3" (max into recess) x 14' 10" (max) (4.65m (max into recess) x 4.53m (max) )
Dining Kitchen 18' 4" x 7' 10" (5.6m x 2.39m )
Breakfast Room 6' 0" x 11' 2" (1.82m x 3.4m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 9' 7" (plus robes) x 9' 6" (2.91m (plus robes) x 2.9m )
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 9' 8" (plus door recess) (2.71m x 2.93m (plus door recess) )
Bedroom 3 8' 0" (max into doo recess) x 8' 2" (2.44m (max into doo recess) x 2.5m )
Bathroom / WC
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528689754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Acklam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.