2 bedroom flat for salePomfret Road, Chartham, Canterbury, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 17TH MARCH 2018 - by appointment only
- 2 bedrooms first floor apartment
- Cul-de-sac location
- Found in the vibrant historic City of Canterbury
- Own private garden
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £150,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This village is becoming very a must have with buyers and after spending a short time there you can see why. There's plenty to do with that good old feeling community spirit mixed with excellent Links either by bus, train or car. If you like your walks then a pleasant stroll into the historic city centre of Canterbury by the riverside is a must.The home has a lovely feel with there being some very nice views either side of the apartment. The lounge and kitchen areas have a free flowing style which is great to relax and entertain, or keep a keen on eye on the children while you are cooking diner and they are doing their homework. Both bedrooms are ample in size, so there will be no need about arguing whom gets which room. The bathroom will be the ideal space to get away from it all and enjoy a long soak in the tub after a day at work.There is a garden which comes with this second floor apartment and you could just imagine having a cool glass of something while enjoying those long summer evenings.The cul de sac is very quiet and having been valuing properties in the area for a number years I have never had any challenges in finding a place to park.
What the Owner says:
I have lived in the Chartham area for years now and have always found it to be a quiet and beautiful place to live with stunning walks and quick access to Canterbury and commuter links. Pomfret Road is a very quiet cul-de-sac with stunning views of the surrounding countryside, neighbours and residents are always friendly and with plenty of parking, it is ideal for friends and family to visit. The flat has been a perfect first time property for me and I will miss the sunshine flooding in first thing in the morning giving the flat a spacious feel to it. Having the garden has been a bonus, it has been perfect for my son to play in and is low maintenance.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 8'1 x 7'0 (2.47m x 2.14m)
- Lounge Area: 13'10 x 11'1 (4.22m x 3.38m)
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 10'1 (3.36m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 7'0 (3.08m x 2.14m)
- Private Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63355960.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10345193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.