5 bedroom house for saleMylor Harbour, Falmouth, Cornwall
- Upper level sitting room/study area
- Main sitting/dining room leading to large Balcony with electric awning. In 2015 an application was made to extend this room and create a contemporary glazed extension with a terrace above (truncated)
- Master suite and guest suite
- 1 Further Bedroom and Family bathroom
- Cinema Room with additional Kitchen Annexe (could be self-contained unit)
- 2 Additional bedrooms and bathroom
- Double garage, secluded gardens
- Water and marina views
A unique property with substantial accommodation in this sought after waterside haven of Mylor Harbour ideal for water-lovers
Quithiock House is situated in the highly sought after waterside community of Mylor. This unique property was built 15 years ago and provides substantial accommodation over four floors.
On the Upper level there is a Sitting Room with a Study area this has splendid views across the harbour. Following down the central staircase there is the Main Entrance and Hallway leading into the main Sitting/Dining Room with Russian Oak Flooring. In 2015 an application was made to extend this room and create a contemporary glazed extension with a terrace above it and access to it from the Atrium. Reference no. PA15/07639. This leads into the Kitchen area where a large balcony overlooks the garden to one side, a Utility Room leads from the kitchen into a Double Garage. Continuing down the staircase there are 3 Bedrooms, 2 with En-suites and a Family Bathroom. This then leads down to the lower Level with a further 2 Bedrooms with Bathroom there is a Sitting room with the addition of a fully fitted kitchen. This has the possibility of being a completely self-contained unit.
The harbour, one of the smallest and earliest Naval Dockyards, has now become a haven for the boating enthusiast and yachtsman with a modern marina and associated facilities, chandlery, restaurants, café and wine bar together with a sailing and yacht club as well as offer a full range of boating facilities, a sailing school and boat hire.
Situated between the main activities of this fascinating old harbour and Restronguet Sailing Club, Quithiock House is approached over a short private road at the end of a cul-de-sac.
Nearby, the village of Mylor Bridge offers many local amenities. Falmouth is 5.3 miles by road. The city of Truro lies some 10.3 miles to the north and offers a wider range of amenities and shops, together with a main line rail connection to London Paddington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63357082.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU170121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.