3 bedroom house for saleVictoria Road, Deal
- Stunning Georgian Family Home
- Sitting Room, Dining Room
- Just Minutes from the High Street & Seafront
- Parking for at least Four Cars
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
Miles and Barr Estate Agents are offering for sale this Georgian house in the popular 'Victoria Road' location of Deal, within walking distance to Deal town center, seafront and train station which offers high speed rail links to London St Pancras. This spacious property benefits from an entrance porch with doors to the Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Downstairs Shower Room. The First Floor is accessed via stairs with stunning Sky Light and consists of 2 Double Bedrooms both with Galley Style Dressing Rooms and Family Bathroom. The property is completed with a large 3rd Bedroom on the top floor. To the rear they have a reasonable size garden which is both patio and laid with artificial grass, making this an ideal entertaining space.. As well as having off street parking for 4 cars to the front making this property an absolute must see, with viewings arranged via Sole Agents Miles and Barr.
Deal is a town situated in Kent, which lies on the English Channel, eight miles north-east of Dover and eight miles south of Ramsgate. This former fishing and mining town became a 'limb port' of the Cinque Ports in 1278 and grew into the busiest port in England. In 1968, “Middle Street” was the first Conservation Area in Kent, its quaint streets and houses a reminder of its history along with many ancient buildings and monuments including, most notably, Deal and Walmer Castles. Today it is a seaside resort with its award-winning High Street, high-speed train Links to St Pancras and independent shops. An array of cafes and pubs sit along the picturesque seafront that is home to a sweeping pier
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Sitting Room - 4.45m x 3.38m (14'7 x 11'1) -
Dining Room - 4.39m x 3.91m (14'5 x 12'10) -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 6.40m x 4.37m (21'0 x 14'4) -
Downstairs Shower Room -
Utility Room -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.44 x 3.36 (14'6" x 11'0") -
Galley Style Dressing Room -
Bedroom Two - 3.71m x 2.82m (12'2 x 9'3 ) -
Galley Style Dressing Room -
Bathroom - 2.57m x 2.03m (8'5 x 6'8) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom Three - 6.58m x 4.42m (21'7 x 14'6) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63360760.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27501883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.