4 bedroom link detached house for saleEllison Gardens, Fareham, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3/4 bedroom link detached house with garage and off road parking
- Private cul-de-sac
- En-Suite shower room and dressing area
- Beautifully decorated throughout
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating C (77)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £460,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Situated in a private cul de sac in Ellison Gardens, this is definitely a property you will not want to leave. It has a modern yet homely feel, beautifully decorated throughout all you will need to do is bring your furniture.The ground floor can be used however you wish, with a lounge and doors opening up into the dining room you can make this space as open or closed as you like. You also have another reception room which is currently being used as a home office but offers you the space for whatever you need, be it a bedroom or play room.The kitchen has been newly renovated with built in appliances and plenty of cupboard and work top space. The utility room offers you a separate space for all your washing facilities and access to the garage. Upstairs the master bedroom runs the whole length of the house and boasts its own dressing area and en-suite shower room. There are two other generous sized bedrooms perfect for children or teenagers who can take advantage of the lovely bright family bathroom.Outside your private rear garden is easy to maintain and a perfect size for summer bbqs and keeping the kids entertained. You also have access to your garage and utility room which is a god send all year round.A rather exclusive destination in Fareham and a stunning home. Opportunities like this don’t come up too often so an early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Study: 10'1 x 8'7 (3.08m x 2.62m)
- Dining Area: 13'11 x 11'1 (4.24m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen: 15'0 x 9'11 (4.58m x 3.02m)
- Utility Room: 8'7 x 6'8 (2.62m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 11'7 (3.91m x 3.53m)
- En-Suite: 9'10 x 3'3 (3.00m x 0.99m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 8'8 (3.84m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 10'0 (3.36m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom: 7'7 x 6'11 (2.31m x 2.11m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63360901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40725302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.