2 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Wharf, Watkiss Way, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
- Two Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Lounge/ Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking Space
- Good Location
Allen & Harris are pleased to offerto market this two bedroom, sixth floor executive apartment situated in the popular prestigious gated development of Victoria Wharf. Must be Viewed
****** NO CHAIN ***** Allen & Harris present this two bedroom, sixth floor executive apartment situated in the popular prestigious gated development of Victoria Wharf. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room and bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing and an allocated parking space. Partial water views. Internal viewing highly recommended!
Via door into:
Lifts and stairs providing access to the 6th floor flat.
Via door into:
Storage housing electric meter and water tank and access to:
Lounge/ Diner 16' 3" Min x 12' 2" Max ( 4.95m Min x 3.71m Max )
Four double glazed windows to side aspect, two electric radiators, powerpoints, space for table and chairs, access to the balcony and open plan to:
Kitchen 12' 2" Max x 6' 1" Max ( 3.71m Max x 1.85m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with chrome mixer tap over, integrated oven, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and powerpoints.
Bedroom One 13' Max x 9' Max ( 3.96m Max x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, electric radiator, fitted storage space, powerpoints and access to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, inset wash hand basin, close coupled WC, radiator, partially tiled and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" Max x 8' Max ( 3.78m Max x 2.44m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, electric radiator, powerpoints and fitted storage.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, inset wash hand basin, close coupled WC, radiator, partially tiled and extractor fan.
The vendor has advised that there is a parking space allocated to the property.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63361853.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.