3 bedroom retirement property for saleSeymour Place, Odiham, Hampshire
- Exclusive retirement property for the over 55s
- Spacious sitting room and separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- South-facing conservatory
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Generously sized patio garden
- Estate manager and personal alarm system
- Indoor swimming pavilion for use by residents
A spacious three bedroomed corner terrace cottage, with a conservatory, garden and garage, located on a purpose-built retirement development for the over 55s. Management services are provided by Cognatum Estates, a not-for-profit organisation and one of the UK's leading companies in retirement housing.
Seymour Place takes its architectural inspiration from the Georgian style of Odiham’s high street. The two and three-bedroom cottages, all with conservatories, are set around two attractive garden squares separated by a swimming pavilion which can be enjoyed all year round.
The local shops and amenities are easily accessed by a short private lane leading directly from the estate to Odiham high street. In addition to a number of delightful independent shops, there are many good restaurants, pubs and cafes nearby and essential services such as a supermarket, post office, bank, health centre, dentist and library. The town is also rich with history, home to a 12th-Century church, several 16th-Century jettied cottages, a 17th-Century inn, pest house and almshouses and some 18th-century stocks and accompanying gaol, now the public library.
The ruins of Odiham Castle, from which King John rode to Runnymede to sign the Magna Carta, also sit just over a mile away, and with the charming River Whitewater running through much of the surrounding area there are plenty of opportunities for waterside walks.
Cognatum Estates maintains, repairs and insures all the buildings, arranges the window cleaning and refuse collection and tends to the gardens and grounds thereby freeing owners and residents from these responsibilities. There is a personal alarm system and an estate manager is available to provide information and support. The swimming pavilion is for the exclusive use of residents, family and friends. The cost of providing the services is shared equally between all properties
999 year lease (from 1984), no ground rent and 55+ age covenant.
For viewings please contact the Estate Manager 01256 701 528
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63364034.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7288086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.