5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbury Avenue, Isleworth
- Stunning four/five bedroom family home
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- Exceptional living accommodation
- Three bathrooms
- Off street parking for up to three cars
- Close to Syon Lane BR station
- Potential to extend on the first floor (STPP)
- Popular residential development
A stunning four/five bedroom semi detached family home. Situated in the extremely popular Northumberland development, this house offers fantastic proportions, immaculate finishes and an ideal location. To the front of the property there is off street parking for several cars.
Once inside, this amazing home has a bay fronted reception room, a perfectly presented and well laid out open plan family room/kitchen, with integrated appliances, surround sound speakers, underfloor heating and concertina doors that open out onto the rear garden. There is also a study/fifth bedroom and a luxury fitted wet room on the ground floor.
The first floor has three bedrooms and a family bathroom whilst the second floor hosts the master suite with yet another luxury wet room and masses of wardrobe/storage space.
Albury Avenue is within close walking distance of Syon Lane railway station (35 mins to London Waterloo) and also within walking distance of Osterley tube station (Piccadilly Line). The A4 is close by, giving road access into Central London and Heathrow.
An appointment to view is highly recommended via the vendors sole agents Chase Buchanan at the earliest opportunity.
EPC Rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63365011.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27516572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.