2 bedroom apartment for saleStrathmore Avenue, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1
- Estimated completion Q2 2017
- 6-minute drive to Luton Airport
- Sizes range from 317 to 522 square feet
- Leasehold 250 years
- Estimated rental yields of up to 6% per annum
Luton is one of the most profitable areas in the UK to be a landlord according to LendInvest. Not only are rental yields high at up to 6%, but so are capital gains, with house prices rising 18.5% in 2015, offering an impressive return on investment. Increasing demand has pushed average rents in the area to GBP722, a 10.4% increase from 2014 - the highest in the UK.
Investors and renters are increasingly searching for pockets of value outside of central London that are both affordable and offer easy commuter access into the city. Luton is one such place with direct rail services to London St Pancras, Farringdon and Blackfriars as well as its own international airport.
The town's population growth rate was 1.8% in 2015, higher than the UK average of 0.8%, which is likely to continue to put a strain on the current housing supply. With current affordability and plenty of investment forecast in the coming years, the price growth potential of properties in Luton is particularly attractive for investors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference xxxxx. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Surrenden Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.