3 bedroom detached house for saleKenwith Drive, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Detached upside down house
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite
- Plus 2 further double bedrooms with en-suite
- Spacious living accommodation
- Study / bed 4
- Separate utility room
- Immaculate throughout
- Enclosed Hot tub
- Garage and ample parking
Treetops is an immaculately presented house, conveniently located and enjoying lovely views across the town to the hills beyond from both the sitting room and a spacious west facing balcony. With the entrance at first floor level, the house has excellent reception areas with a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with top quality units and appliances, leading into a lovely triple aspect sitting room. There is also a utility room and separate w.c. at this level, with a separate study. The bedrooms are found downstairs with the main bedroom having a generous dressing room and en-suite bathroom, whilst the 2 further double bedrooms both have en-suites as well. There is the opportunity to return the house to 4 bedrooms if required. Outside, the garden is very well tended providing privacy around the house together with a covered hot tub, single garage and parking area.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Mains electricity, gas and water. Private drainage. Gas fired boiler for all hot water and central heating.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Kingsbridge office) 01548 857588.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63378868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA170013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.