3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarbreck Drive, Bispham, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2 9PL
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Extended Kitchen & Downstairs WC
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Good Size En-Suite Bathrooms
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking For Up To Two Vehicles
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH EXTENDED LOUNGE, KITCHEN & THREE EN-SUITE BATHROOMS *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a popular residential location in Bispham. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Blackpool town centre with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, large extended lounge, spacious dining room, kitchen, downstairs WC and three good size double bedrooms with three en-suite bathrooms. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for up to two vehicles available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 423961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.