2 bedroom apartment for saleOaklawn Court, Barton Road, Torquay
- 2 Double Bedroom Ground Floor Flat With Panoramic Views And Detached Garage In A Separate Block
- Telephone Security Entry System
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With All Appliances Included
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Shower Room/WC
- Night Storage Heating, uPVC Double Glazing (where stated)
- Private Patio Area And Large Communal Gardens
- No Chain
- EPC Rating - D
NEW! 3D Property View Available --- On Our Website, Rightmove Click Video Tours, On Zoopla Click virtual tour tab at the bottom of this page.***DRAFT
This well presented 2 bedroom ground floor flat has accommodation briefly comprising entrance system, lounge/diner with access to private patio, modern fitted kitchen with some appliances included, 2 bedrooms and a modern fitted shower room/wc. Outside there are communal gardens and a single garage in a near-by block.
The property occupies a residential position within close proximity to Torre Station and the ring road which connects Newton Abbot and Exeter beyond. It also benefits from some distant sea views and is offered with no chain, an internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7795499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Wellswood, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.