3 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Street,Lower Sunbury,TW16
- Lower Sunbury Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Further Single Bed / Reception Room
- Graveled Drive for up to Four Cars
- Potential to Extend into Loft Dormer (STPP)
- Private Court Yard Garden & Grassed Area
- Outbuilding for Storage
- 0.8 miles to Sunbury Station & The River Thames
- Overlooks Cedars Park
Three bedroom detached cottage 0.8 miles to Sunbury Station and the River Thames with off street parking and potential to extend STPP.
This delightful two / three bedroom detached cottage lies on Green Street Lower Sunbury within walking distance to Lower Sunbury Village with many resturants and pubs. The property overlooks Cedars Recreation Ground and offers a large driveway with parking for up to four cars. The ground floor offers a fitted kitchen, living room with rear doors to the garden, a study / dining room or potential third bedroom and a cloakroom. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The rear garden is not overlooked and offers a courtyard style al-fresco dining area and grassed garden. The property is offered with no onward chain.
An Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2573421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.