3 bedroom detached house for saleDean Close, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Separate laundry/utility room with WC
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Off road parking & garage
- Private rear garden
- Sought after cul-de-sac location
- EPC Rating E
- 1284 Sq. Ft. (119.2 Sq. M)
Located on a desirable cul de sac in North Hillingdon this immaculate and spacious detached family home enjoys outstanding gardens and garage via own driveway, offering great extension potential (stpp)
The ground floor comprises two separate reception rooms, both of good size. A fitted kitchen and a separate laundry/utility room with a WC. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Outside, there is a driveway providing off road parking and access to the garage via own drieway , OFFERING EXTENSION POTENTIAL (STPP)The beautiful rear garden is private with a lawn and patio area.
Dean Close is situated off Hercies Road, within easy reach of Hillingdon London Underground Station, Court Park and Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63391042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB070040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.