3 bedroom bungalow for saleOrchard Way, Chillington, Kingsbridge, TQ7
- Entrance Porch. Entrance Hall.
- Lounge. Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 With En-Suite Shower Room.
- 3rd Bedroom.
- Separate Shower Room.
- Garage. Gardens.
- EPC Rating: E
A spacious detached bungalow occupying a level site in a cul de sac just off the village centre. As well as three bedrooms, two of which have en-suite facilities, there is a further shower room, good sized light and airy lounge and a fitted kitchen/breakfast room. There is driveway parking and a garage and the gardens surround the property.
Chillington is a highly sought after village with an excellent range of amenities to include a Health Centre, Post Office and Store, Public House and Village Hall with Playground. The neighbouring village of Stokenham has a Primary School as well as a Church and two further Public Houses. There is a bus service passing through the village with easy access to both Dartmouth and Kingsbridge and onwards to Plymouth.
From Dartmouth follow the A379 heading towards Kingsbridge on the coastal road. Pass through the villages of Stoke Fleming and Strete and along the Slapton Line through Torcross and Stokenham. The next village is Chillington and in the centre there is a left turning for Orchard Way. Pippins is on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63393676.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRT170058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.