4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenways, Ovingdean
- Two Detached New Homes
- Views of the sea and Ovingdean hills
- Short drive to the centre of Brighton
- 1,900 Square Feet Of Accommodation
- Choice Of Finishes Subject To Build Timescale
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
DESCRIPTION Set in the hills of Ovingdean, two brand new four bedroom family homes with over 1,900 sq ft of floor space with stunning views of the Ovingdean hills.With private gates to the front these homes will be ready for completion at the end of 2019. Reserve now to have the luxury of designing the house to your specification...
These brand new homes will be finished to the highest of standards throughout.
The top floor accommodation is made up of a vast open plan living and dining area with oak engineered flooring throughout. This leads onto a British made 'Masterclass' kitchen with stone resin worktops, under-counter sink and AEG appliances. On the ground floor there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms, one being an en-suite.
Externally, each property has two parking spaces.
LOCATION Greenways is an excellent spot for families that are upsizing or people looking to move to a more peaceful environment. Set on a quiet residential road, there is the obvious benefit of little passing traffic and therefore providing a quiet location. For people working in Brighton, the centre of the city is a ten minute drive away. The local nursery scored outstanding in all areas as well.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100410006665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Revolution, Covering Surrey/Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.