2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBath Road, Harlington, UB3 5AH
- 2 Bed End Terrace House
- Popular Convenient Location
- Garage + Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- New Roof (September 2016)
- Complete Updating Required
- Ideal First Time / Investment
TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL / GARAGE + PARKING: A well cared for 2 bedroom end of terrace house offering tremendous potential and situated on the Bath Road with bus routes giving easy access to Hayes mainline station to Paddington (Crossrail due 2019), Hounslow West Tube, Hatton Cross Tube and London Heathrow Airport. The M4/M25 motorway networks are only a short drive away via The Parkway.
Extended to the rear this property features an entrance hall, separate lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor and two double bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom to the first floor.
This clean and tidy home is competitively priced to reflect complete modernisation is required and benefits from a new roof (September 2016), gas central heating, garage and off street parking for 3 cars accessed via a rear service road and a 70ft mature well kept rear garden.
Ideal first time, development or investment purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 334668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charrison Davis, Harlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.