1 bedroom bungalow for saleHarthope Place, Moffat, DG10
- Charming Cottage
- One Double Bedroom
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity
- No Onward Chain
- Immaculately Finished
- Prime Location On Edge Of Town
- Pleasant Walk To Town Centre
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
* Charming One Bedroom Cottage
* Ideal Investment Or Holiday Home
* Used Currently As A Very Successful Holiday Let
* Immaculately Maintained And Finished
We are delighted to welcome to the market this wonderful terraced cottage placed on the edge of Moffat town centre. Black Cat Cottage is tucked away up Harthope Place and is a prime location for a holiday home or couples home. Completed and maintained to the highest of standards, only viewing will allow you full appreciation of the quality on offer. The accommodation comprises: entrance to bright open plan living room, kitchen and dining room to the ground floor. On the first floor there is a double bedroom and the shower WC. This property offers fantastic value for money and is offered to sale with no onward chain. EPC Rating = Band E.
The tourist town of Moffat has a wide range of shops, hotels, restaurants and supermarket. There is a new highly regarded primary and secondary school, providing education to sixth year standard. Situated just two miles from the M74, it's an ideal location for those who need regular access to the north and south. The Devil's Beef Tub is one of the most iconic landmarks in the south of Scotland.
A pleasant walk to Moffat town centre and within easy access to all the local walks and facilities. A fantastic opportunity for an investor or as a holiday home as it has currently been used as successfully.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63399061.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528714574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.