3 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Northiam, East Sussex, TN31 6QL
- Charming Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Two Further Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Integral Garage and Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Garden with Terrace and Views
Occupying a tucked away location in the popular village of Northiam, this charming detached family home provides versatile accommodation and benefits from far reaching countryside views.
The property is situated within the village of Northiam which amongst its village amenities has two shops, bakers, ironmongers, post office, doctors surgery, dentist, opticians and a fish and chip shop.
There are a number of well regarded public and state schools available in the area catering for children of all ages.
The larger towns of Rye and Tenterden are approximately 15 mins drive with more comprehensive shopping and recreational facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63399337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.