3 bedroom terraced house for saleThroston Grange Lane, Hartlepool
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- FRONT GARDEN
Immediate Vacant Possession. This 3 Bedroomed Terraced family home is located on the ever popular estate of Throston Grange. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from a modern fitted Kitchen with separate Utility Area and downstairs Cloakroom/ WC, Front and Rear Gardens
Immediate Vacant Possession. This 3 Bedroomed Terraced family home is located on the ever popular estate of Throston Grange. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from a modern fitted Kitchen with separate Utility Area and downstairs Cloakroom/ WC, Front and Rear Gardens and space which could be used as Off Road Parking, accessible via wrought iron gates to the front of the property. The layout comprises Entrance Porch, Kitchen/Diner with stairs to the First Floor and fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces and built in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, UPVC Double Glazed French doors to rear garden, Utility Area with matching base units, downstairs WC comprising corner wash hand basin and low level flush WC, Lounge, 3 Bedrooms to First Floor and a Family Bathroom with wash hand basin, panelled bath with overbath shower and low level flush WC. Externally there are Gardens to the front and rear and space for a car which could be used for off road parking, accessible via wrought iron gates to the front of the property.
brick built, UPVC Double Glazed opaque windows.
Kitchen / Diner 18' x 13' 3" (maximum measurements) ( 5.49m x 4.04m (maximum measurements) )
Dining area with stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator. Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, recess for washing machine, built in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, stylish splashback tiling, 'chimney' style extractor fan above, door to Utility.
Utility 12' 11" x 5' 3" (maximum measurements) ( 3.94m x 1.60m (maximum measurements) )
base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect, UPVC Double Glazed door to rear garden, recess for appliances.
wash hand basin, low level flush WC, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to side aspect.
Lounge 18' 1" x 10' 2" ( 5.51m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, door to rear garden.
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 9' 1" (maximum measurements) ( 3.17m x 2.77m (maximum measurements) )
storage cupboard housing 'Worcester' boiler, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.07m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.29m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, panelled bath with overbath mains operated shower, wash hand basin and low level flush WC, fully tiled walls and part tiled splashback tiling, towel style radiator.
laid to lawn.
paved patio area which is split level and provides access to a shared access walkway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63400363.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.