6 bedroom detached house for saleOatlands, Macclesfield Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire
- Approximately 8,712 sq ft
- 3 reception rooms, study & snug
- 6 bedrooms (all en suite)
- Cinema, games room/gym, indoor pool, steam room & Jacuzzi
- Garaging with 1 bedroom accommodation above
- Bespoke circular POD (available by separate negotiation)
- Approximately 0.6 of an acre
A luxurious six bedroom modern family house with an outstanding bespoke interior, including a leisure suite, nestled in stunning landscaped gardens, within an exclusive gated development, within walking distance of Alderley Edge village.
Galleried entrance hall, cloakroom with separate WC, three reception rooms, study, kitchen with breakfast room open-plan to snug, utility room, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and his and hers dressing rooms, five further double bedrooms (all en suite, two with dressing rooms).
Lower Ground Floor:
Cinema room, gymnasium open plan to games room, shower room and separate WCs, laundry room, comms room.
Indoor swimming pool with sitting area, steam room, changing/shower room, Jacuzzi, separate WC, plant room.
Detached triple garage with one bedroom staff accommodation above, bespoke circular POD (available by separate negotiation), beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds, in all approximately 0.6 of an acre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63402232.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL170041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.