4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Alcombe, The Chestnuts, Winscombe, Somerset, BS25 1LD
Withdrawn from Market
- Fabulous Alcombe House Type
- Offers Four Double Bedrooms
- Two En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Beautiful Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen with Space for a Table
- Garage and Driveway
- Help to Buy enquiries welcome
- Wonderful Winscombe Location
THE SHOW HOME IS OPEN FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS 10AM - 4PM!
The Chestnuts offers a wonderful way of life being located in the excellent village of Winscombe, North Somerset.
As soon as you step inside this spacious home, the welcoming hallway is an excellent start to the rest of the house. Downstairs accommodation offers a useful study, great for those home hobbies or perhaps the ideal place to work from home, a large cloakroom/W.C with beautiful sanitary ware by Roca, a handy utility room providing access outside and space for your white goods. To the rear of the property; the sleek kitchen/breakfast room with patio doors leading to the garden. Next to this; the wonderful lounge, plenty of space for all your entertaining and relaxation requirements! Again you'll find access to the back garden via quality Bi-Fold doors. To finish our tour of the downstairs, how about a separate formal dining room where you can enjoy entertaining friends and family?
To the first floor are all four double bedrooms, two of which have a stunning en-suite shower room. There is also the main family bathroom and all tiling is provided by Porcelanosa. You'll be spoilt for choice on which bedroom is your favourite...
Externally you will find a garage with driveway in front. There is also a fully turfed and fenced garden to the rear- everything you would expect from a quality house builder like Woodstock Homes.
To see more regarding the layout of this home, please take a look at the attached floorplans.
Finally, its also just a short (under 0.25 miles) level walk to the centre of the vibrant village of Winscombe where the advantageous location of the development becomes clear. With brilliant local amenities including convenience shops alongside independent boutiques, health services and eateries, there is something here for everyone.
To arrange your viewing of the Alcombe show home, please all us today on 0117 9461799 and we'd be only too delighted to assist you with your enquiry.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 341602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.