2 bedroom flat for saleThicket Road, Crystal Palace, SE20
- Oustanding two bedroom period conversion apartment
- Overlooking the lower lake of Crystal Palace Park
- Bright and spacious master bedroom
- Modernised kitchen and bathroom
- Large sash windows and oak flooring throughout
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Well maintained communal rear garden
- Excellent access to Penge West/East stations
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An impressively proportioned two double bedroom top floor period conversion apartment, overlooking the lower lake of Crystal Palace Park and boasting a spacious master bedroom, modern kitchen and communal garden.
Ideally located on the more favourable section of this popular road, opposite the fantastic views over the lower lake of Crystal Palace Park and moments from the varied amenities of Anerley. Easy access to transport links at Penge West station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1006635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.