3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAfghan Road, Broadstairs, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family house
- Separate lounge & dining areas
- Garage & off street parking
- View over allotments and fields
- Close to North Foreland golf course
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £280,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Sat on a pleasant and peaceful road which has no through traffic, this fantastic semi-detached house which would make the ideal family home. The rear of the property looks out on the allotments and across farmland, so you can appreciate some stunning natural views.
Once inside, there is a lounge and dining area so as well as having somewhere to sit and relax in front of the TV there is a separate room to have evening meals or entertain friends. You also have a breakfast area, which could also house a dining table and would then free up one of the other rooms to use as a playroom. Not only that but there is also a downstairs cloakroom which will easy the morning rush for school and work.
When the seasons change and you can swap your gloves for sunglasses then you get to take advantage of the outside just as much as the inside. With plenty of space for children slides, swings and trampolines and still room to enjoy the best of the British summertime having friends and family round for a Barbeque.
There is plenty of off street parking down the side of the house, again making it ideal with most families having more than one car, and there is also a garage which could be used for a little extra storage.
What the Owner says:
We moved here about a year and a half or so ago and it was the amount of space that you got which really appealed to us, especially with the third bedroom, which you just don’t see with a lot of modern houses. The other thing was the off-street parking and garage which comes in handy with my line of work.
Since being here I have upgraded this home an awful lot, with electrics, plumbing work, redecorating and changed the boiler. The best thing about this home is just how quiet the road is, and the views across the back are wonderful.
If it wasn’t for my work then I wouldn’t be moving on, but I do hope a family will enjoy it as much as we have.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 13'4 x 11'11 (4.07m x 3.63m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 9'4 (3.66m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen Area: 19'9 x 8'10 (6.02m x 2.69m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'1 x 5'8 (3.08m x 1.73m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 10'11 (4.04m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'11 (3.10m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 7'6 (2.49m x 2.29m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63410572.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.