4 bedroom house for saleCurrey Road, Greenford, UB6
- Well presented four bedroom end of terrace house
- Bay fronted reception room with a feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with ample space to dine
- Four well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Bright bathroom and additional en suite shower room
- Private garden with a large decked area
- Driveway providing off-street parking
Bright and spacious throughout, this welcoming four bedroom end of terrace house is arranged over three floors and offers modern interiors presented in good condition with a lovely private garden and off-street parking.
Currey Road offers an ideal location moments from local amenities as well as the wealth of shops, cafes and restaurants in Greenford and Greenford Station. The amenities in Northolt are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63413380.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1050986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wembley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.