2 bedroom terraced house for saleWindermere Drive, Skelton
- 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Recent Solar Panels
- Recent Gas Central Heating Boiler
- Lounge and Dining Area
- Close to local Amenities including the local Walk In Health Centre
- Council Tax Band A
- Modernisation Programme Internally
BURROWS are delighted to bring to the market a 2 bedroom mid terraced property that offers a versatile variety of options to the potential purchaser. The spacious property offers a through lounge and separate dining area, kitchen to the ground floor and bathroom W.C., and two bedrooms to the first floor. The property also benefits from enclosed gardens to the front and the rear and is in close proximity to the local heath centre, amenities and transport links.
Call now to arrange a viewing on 01287 288200 or email us at email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8458415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estates, Brotton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.