2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Field, Edenbridge
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Newly refurbished
- Brand new integrated Kitchen
- Brand new Bathroom
- Two double Bedrooms
- Off road parking for four cars
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double glazed
- Generous Garden
- Close to the town centre and main line station
***GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £335,000***
This stunning 2 bedroom semi-detached family home has been modernised and refurbished to a very high standard throughout by the current owners and is ready for you to move straight in.
The property boasts a brand new fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a brand new bathroom.
Externally, the property has a wide driveway that wraps round the side of the house and provides parking for at least four cars. The rear garden is a generous size mainly laid to lawn with a good sized patio area.
To fully appreciate the accommodation on offer a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63418789.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDE170027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Howard Cundey LIVE. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.