1 bedroom cluster house for saleBrocade Close, Roselands, Northampton
- Recently Refurbished
- One Bedroom Clipper Style Home
- Gardens To Front & Side
- **NO CHAIN**
- Viewing Is Recommended To Appreciate
A recently refurbished one bedroom clipper home situated within a cul de sac location. The property comprises storm porch, entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen area, bathroom and mezzanine bedroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and side.
Entered via part obscure double glazed door to the front aspect, tiled floor, wall mounted fuse box, door to bathroom and doorway into lounge area.
Lounge Area 11' x 10' 2" min ( 3.35m x 3.10m min )
Double glazed skylight window, double glazed French doors leading out to the garden, stairs rising to the mezzanine floor, electric wall heater and opening into kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 6' 5" x 6' 2" ( 1.96m x 1.88m )
A modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, complimentary tiling, sink unit and drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for white goods.
Stairs rising from the lounge area.
Bedroom 11' up to wardrobes x 8' 6" ( 3.35m up to wardrobes x 2.59m )
Double glazed skylight window, fitted wardrobes and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving and access to loft space.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.68m )
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, tiled floor, fully tiled and wall heater.
Enclosed with hedgerow and fencing, flower and shrub borders, paved pathway leading to the rear garden.
Partly enclosed with fencing and mainly laid to patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63422338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS109470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.