2 bedroom flat for sale0/1 119 Randolph Road, Broomhill, Glasgow, G11 7DS
- NEW 2018 PROPERTY
- ELEVATED GROUND FLOOR
- PRIVATE FRONT GARDEN
- DUAL ACCESS BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- STYLISH BATHROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- UNRESTRICTED ON-STREET PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- PERIOD FEATURES & FIREPLACE
- RED SANDSTONE TENEMENT FLAT
##CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 17TH AT 12.00PM##
Stylish and commanding, elevated ground floor red sandstone tenement flat with private front garden set in the leafy west end district of Broomhill and benefiting from a superb selection of local amenities and transport networks with both Jordanhill & Hyndland train stations within easy walking distance [Jordanhill station is just 2 minutes walk].
The accommodation comprises; square reception hall with storage, spacious 4 bay window lounge with feature fireplace, elevated outlook and traditional features, dual access modern breakfasting kitchen with front facing window, 2 excellent double bedrooms to the rear with the master bedroom being of a particularly good size with recess and to complete the layout there is very stylish 3 piece bathroom with over-bath shower. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and there is unrestricted on-street parking. This fantastic, quintessential west end flat will have broad appeal due to its size, location and private outdoor space and would make a superb 1st time buy for professional couple or indeed as a sturdy buy to let investment.
Great flat, great location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63422536.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVW1000802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.