3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBraemor Road, Calne
- CHAIN FREE
- Front & rear gardens
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- In need of refurbishment
- POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION
THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE. .....Being sold CHAIN FREE and with EXTENSION POTENTIAL. !!
Braemor Road is a spacious three bedroom house in need of refurbishment but offering the lucky buyer plenty of scope to improve and add value. The plot is generous and there is the added benefit of gated driveway parking and front and rear gardens.
Entrance to this three bedroom semi detached property situated in a popular residential area is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : door with obscure double glazed panel to the side aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, door leading to the lounge and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 10" (max) x 12' 11" ( 4.22m (max) x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, door leading to the kitchen and a gas fire.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 9' 7" (max) ( 5.16m x 2.92m (max) )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer and plumbing for washing machine, Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, door leading to the rear garden and under stairs storage.
Stairs from the entrance hall, doors leading to all rooms, storage heater and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 2" (max) ( 3.91m x 3.10m (max) )
Good sized bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 5' 7" (max) ( 3.12m x 1.70m (max) )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and low level w/c.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wash hand basin and bath.
Mostly laid to lawn and enclosed by mature hedging.
Mainly laid to lawn enclosed with a mix of both mature hedging and panel fencing.
Parking for two cars with the added potential to build a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63423007.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.