3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Johns Avenue, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family house
- Small enclosed garden
- 2 parking spaces
- Cloakroom & family bathroom
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £177,000, please contact Pittis.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac waiting for its new owners is this three bedroom semi-detached house. As we all know most families have two vehicles, well the good news with this home is that it comes with two spaces.Step inside and you'll find a traditional layout perfect for families. There's the ever useful cloakroom, a nice size lounge which offers plenty of room for your three piece suite and a dining table, and if you need a bit more living space then you can utilise the conservatory or maybe you prefer to keep this as a little bit of peace and quiet, where you can sit in private catching up on your favourite novel as you look out over the garden.The kitchen with a little bit of adjustment could accommodate a small table where perhaps you could put your feet up and have a coffee before you face the day. When evening draws in and it's time for bed there are three to choose from, and a family bathroom completes the accommodation.Situated in an ideal position for local connections for commuters. Or for a bit of shopping, nip into Ryde which has an eclectic range of shops, pubs and restaurants plus transport links to the mainland.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for about 15 years and have really enjoyed my time here, it is really a lovely quiet spot.There's some lovely views and I often pop through to nearby Appley Park, where I walk my dog or meet up with friends.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 11'8 x 8'6 (3.56m x 2.59m)
- Lounge: 15'10 x 11'4 (4.83m x 3.46m)
- Conservatory: 10'3 x 7'7 (3.13m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 8'7 (3.61m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 7'5 (3.41m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'0 x 7'5 (2.44m x 2.26m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- 2 x Parking Spaces
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63424468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60424054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.