5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleParr Road, Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3NT
- FIVE BEDROOM
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- TWO MODERN BATHROOMS
- FAMILY LIVING/DINING ROOM
- GAS HEATING VIA RADIATORS
- POSSIBILITY TO EXTEND TO SIDE/ WITH PLANNING 2 BEDROOM HOUSE
AJM ESTATES are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic family home in Cosham which provides a rare opportunity for the more discerning purchaser to acquire a property which is situated in one of Cosham's most requested locations. The property sits proudly in a quiet road of only five properties with a private driveway providing off road parking for several cars. The deceptively spacious and flexible living accommodation is arranged over three floors and comprises; separate lounge, an impressive open plan modern kitchen/breakfast room, a family living/dining room with double glazed French style doors opening to the southerly/west facing enclosed rear garden with several out buildings, two modern bathrooms and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Other benefits include; Hive heating controls, gas heating via radiators and double glazing. The side access is wide enough to extend/potential garage or possibility to build (subject to the usual planning/building regulations a 2 bedroom property).
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJM Estates, Cosham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.