3 bedroom apartment for saleCommonweal Lodge, 11 Woodcote Lane, Purley, CR8
- Ground floor garden apartment on the exclusive Webb Estate
- In excess of 2250sqft (including garage)
- Built by award-winning Alfred Homes
- Excellent master bedroom suite with dressing area and luxurious en suite bathroom
- Guest suite with Jack and Jill access to impressive shower room
- Additional double bedroom or study
- Expansive kitchen/dining and family area with two sets of French doors to a private terrace
- Separate utility room and additional cloakroom
- Large entrance hall and exceptionally high ceilings throughout
- Communal marble entrance hall with lift access to first floor
Tenure: Share of Freehold
These outstanding apartments set in beautifully landscaped gardens are constructed by award-winning Alfred Homes and finished to the exactingly high standards for which they are renown.
This spacious ground floor, garden apartment enjoys an impressive entrance hall, large enough for a table or simple seating if desired. Leading from the hall is the master suite, with dressing area, luxurious en suite and a pretty bay window overlooking the front gardens. There is also a guest suite with Jack and Jill access to the shower room plus a third double bedroom (or possible study), a separate cloakroom and utility room. To the rear of the home is the expansive kitchen, dining and family area, with two sets of French doors opening onto the private terrace overlooking the landscaped garden.
There is also a private garage plus additional parking to the front of the property.
This is a fantastic location for a truly luxurious apartment complex comprising just four substantial new homes; the exclusive Webb Estate, Purley is something of a hidden gem situated on the Greater London/ Surrey border, only 15 miles from central London and within easy reach of the M25, Gatwick and Heathrow.
There is also a private garage plus additional parking to the front of the property. Each apartment benefits from its own private terrace and there is a landscaped communal garden to the rear.
Show home open Monday to Thursday, 10.30am to 4pm. At other times by appointment contact us to book.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGT170565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Caterham & Oxted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.